Check out this link for more teacher blogs!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tomatoes for Tuesday, Again

Okay, so more tomatoes... I didn't do so well teaching about characters this past week. Therefore, I am continuing to teach the concepts this week. Yesterday, I read "Jimmy Zangwow's Out-of-this-world Moon Pie Adventure" by Tony DiTerlizzi. Jimmy is a very imaginative character. My students helped fill out a character web and during their independent readign time they will be asked to complete a web about a character from one of their story book characters. I used a link from http://www.eduplace.com/graphicorganizer/index.jsp
I clicked on "Cluster/Word Web 3." I hope with more modeling and discussing characters this week my students will become more proficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment